Scheduled Seminars: Friday, 12/15/17, 6-8pm at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 75 Cold Spring Rd., Westford, MA. Monday, 4/9/18, 6-8pm at Lowell General Hospital (specific location TBD). Is your dog as excited as you are about the expected new arrival? Does your pup appear to be more anxious and clingy, or sniffing new baby items with […]
Seminars & Events
EXCITING NEWS!!! Lowell General Hospital has agreed to make Dogs & Storks® available through their Community Education program! Monday, April 9, 2018 at 6pm, hospital location TBD... stay tuned!
- Dogs & Storks® seminar at St. Mark's Church on Friday, 12/15/17 at 6:00pm
- Dogs & Toddlers™ seminar at St. Mark's Church on Wednesday, 1/31/18 at 7:00pm
- Dogs & Toddlers™ seminar at St. Mark's Church on Wednesday, 5/30/18 at 7:00pm
- Registration form for seminars at St. Mark's Church is now available by CLICKING HERE or directly from that web page
Seminars are for HUMANS ONLY (sorry pups!) on a variety of topics. Available by arrangement for the members, employees, or clients of community groups, hospitals, medical facilities, or any group or organization interested in learning more about dogs or supporting families to become more Dog Aware™. Registration method is dependent on location. Please contact me directly for any presentation or group class scheduling information.
In addition to the ones listed below, other general seminar topics available upon request
- Should I Stay or Should I Go - discusses information to consider when deciding whether to attend or remain at a dog park
- Can We Please Have a Dog?! - information to consider before adopting a puppy or rescue dog
- Puppy Basics - tips and tricks for surviving those first few weeks with puppy
- Pet First Aid Training class – FREE! New-Dog-Prep-and-Tips at Roudenbush Community Center, presented by Westford Veterinary Emergency Referral Center.
Watch my calendar or check my Facebook page for upcoming Seminars and Events!
Is your baby starting to sit up, move about, crawl? As exciting as this milestone is for you, it is very common for the family dog to be concerned by baby’s impending mobility. This is a time of rapid growth and change for babies. It’s hard enough for parents to keep up, let alone the […]
The Doggone Crazy!™ Child-dog safety program is a fun and interactive presentation that is adaptable for children from age 4 onward. It teaches children to be doggy detectives – to read a dog’s body language, make safe choices around ANY dogs, and begin the habit of being Dog Aware™. This is an empowering program for […]
Join me at Lowell Humane Society’s annual fundraiser walk in May! The Lowell Humane Society cares for over 1500 homeless animals each year. They also provide ongoing support services to help adopted pets stay in their homes. Your support and participation goes a long way to continue this great service to Lowell and its’ surrounding […]