Well-meaning people give lots of advice – “Control your dog!” or “Control your children!” – but how?! With all the conflicting information out there, it’s hard to discern best practices. Get family-friendly solutions that are dog-friendly too. Management and training recommendations are based on the latest science and force-free training methods using the principles of classical and operant conditioning. Your family will gain a greater understanding of your dog and build stronger relationships based on mutual respect and trust (become more Dog Aware™).
Initial consultation includes:
- Pre- and post-visit support:
- Preliminary survey analysis as part of registration process
- Pre-visit review of your short videos and pictures submitted by email
- Post-visit report summarizing observations and recommendations
- Ongoing support via phone and email
- Visit format:
- Review of dog’s current behaviors and skills, environment, current management practices, and family interactions
- Discussion of materials previously provided
- Opportunity for questions/discussion/education
- Initial training exercises
- Materials to support education and training
- Group class clients looking for individual help post-session can usually bypass the initial consultation, as can owners of young puppies
REGISTER HERE to sign up for your consultation. Registration is successful if you receive a confirmation email in addition to a confirmation message. Please contact me if you have any difficulty, as I will not even know you have tried to register if you haven’t received the confirmation email! Thanks.
If you have already had your Initial Consultation, CLICK HERE to learn more about the BFF Pack.