Maybe Blue was fine when baby came home, but he might not be so happy now that baby is starting to crawl. A growing baby mean constant change for the parents, let alone the dog – and your dog doesn’t have an app for that! He needs guidance and support to help him through this confusing period of child development. Learn how to juggle life with dogs and toddlers and adapt to changing needs with confidence. Lay a strong, age-appropriate foundation for these newly developing relationships that are based on mutual respect and trust and Dog Awareness.
Initial consultation includes:
- Pre- and post-visit support:
- Preliminary survey analysis as part of registration process
- Pre-visit review of your short videos and pictures
- Post-visit report summarizing observations and recommendations
- Ongoing support for follow-up questions
- Visit format:
- Review of dog’s current behaviors and skills, environment, current management practices, and family interactions
- Discussion of materials previously provided
- Opportunity for questions/discussion/education
- Initial training exercises
- Materials to support education and training
Group class clients looking for individual help post-session can usually bypass the initial consultation, as can owners of young puppies (under 5 months old). Contact me to discuss.
Learn more about how the Toddler Tote can build on your Initial Consultation