You are excitedly expecting a child, but maybe your dog isn’t quite as sure. Has he become clingy? Is he needing more of your attention? Has he started doing things he hasn’t done in a long time? You understand what’s happening, but your dog doesn’t! Now is the time to work on must-have manners and begin the process of helping your dog adjust, while reassuring him that he is still a much loved member of the family. Gain practical solutions and information that will help you prepare your dog for the coming changes to your family, be it the first baby or the fourth. By establishing routines with everybody’s comfort and safety in mind, you become more Dog Aware™.
Initial consultation includes:
- Pre- and post-visit support:
- Preliminary survey analysis as part of registration process
- Pre-visit review of your short videos and pictures submitted by email
- Post-visit report summarizing observations and recommendations
- Ongoing support via phone and email
- Visit format:
- Review of dog’s current behaviors and skills, environment, current management practices, and family interactions
- Discussion of materials previously provided
- Opportunity for questions/discussion/education
- Initial training exercises
- Materials to support education and training
- Group class clients looking for individual help post-session can usually bypass the initial consultation, as can owners of young puppies
REGISTER HERE to sign up for your consultation. Registration is successful if you receive a confirmation email in addition to a confirmation message. Please contact me if you have any difficulty, as I will not even know you have tried to register if you haven’t received the confirmation email! Thanks.
If you have already had your Initial Consultation, CLICK HERE to learn more about the Baby Bundle.