Maybe Rover was fine when baby came home but isn’t so happy now that baby is starting to crawl. Growing baby mean constant change, and your dog doesn’t have an app for that! He needs guidance and support to help him through this confusing period of child development. Learn how to juggle life with dogs and toddlers with confidence, adapt to changing needs. Lay a strong foundation for developing, age-appropriate Dog Aware™ relationships based on mutual respect and trust.
Initial consultation includes:
- Pre- and post-visit support:
- Preliminary survey analysis as part of registration process
- Pre-visit review of your short videos and pictures submitted by email
- Post-visit report summarizing observations and recommendations
- Ongoing support via phone and email
- Visit format:
- Review of dog’s current behaviors and skills, environment, current management practices, and family interactions
- Discussion of materials previously provided
- Opportunity for questions/discussion/education
- Initial training exercises
- Materials to support education and training
- Group class clients looking for individual help post-session can usually bypass the initial consultation, as can owners of young puppies
If you have already had your Initial Consultation, or you are able to bypass it, you may be interested in the Toddler Tote.
To sign up for your Consultation for Families with Babies/Toddlers, please register here.